Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Monday, June 27, 2005

The Move...

Ok, so I moved once again... or I'm currently moving. Seriously, many people enjoying a change of environment and all that crap. I'm sick of it.

By the time I was 13 I moved 13 times in my life. This would actually be my 17th move and I'm only 20 yrs old. Very fun... I tell ya.

But if ya'll are wondering, why I have not been online, or posting, or checking my emails as often as I have been, it's cuz I'm transitioning from an apartment to a house. And I decided to cut the internet connection in my apartment to save money and I haven't hooked up my computer yet to the internet connection in the new house. So if you want my new addy or what not. Send me a message and I'll give it to you -unless I have no clue who you are and think you're crazy or something like that.

But in response to my previous post. It's been confronted, worked on and dealt with it. *^_^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home