Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Choices, Choices, Choices...

Ok... so I'm forced to give up the Police Academy. Something I've been waiting to do for a good long while too (not just cuz Carmel will get a gun either).
The Academy is full time and by full time I mean not just 8 hours every day. So we are encouraged not to have other classes or even a part time job while we are going through it. And by encouraged, I mean they tell us we "shouldn't."
Sucks really. My choice is to either finish UCI and work being able to pay off my bills OR go join the Academy and not work but incrue debt for 6 months.
So I'm going to do what's best and earn my degree at UCI. Then I'll try and get any PD to sponsor me so THEY can pay for my Academy training and pay ME while I go thru it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home