Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Being sick...

So... either my niece or my sister got me sick. Fever, cold, migraine and all that jazz. I cough on them and what not hoping that the germs they gave me would return to them.

I woke up and felt horrible. But what did I do? I went to work anyway... yeah I can be stupid at times. Then instead of resting... I went to take my nieces to my grandparents. My fever unfortunately got worse. Oh well... time to go caput in my bed now... letting all the drugs I'm taking have their way as I watch Superman I on the tele.

First spray paint when I had to paint wood... now drugs... I swear I'll be high on something else tomorrow. Right now... it's ALLLLL the meds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home