Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY!!!

September 28, 1995
8:31 am


Happy 10th Birthday, Eugenie!!!


Awww... my adorable little niece is now in the double digits... She's the big "10"...

From a cute little baby to a tiny brat who likes to climb trees like monkeys...

...sigh, they grow up so fast.

P.S. Yes, i know it's still technically the 27th... but I'm preparing for the 28th so she can see this in the morning.

P.P.S. Yes, I also know this is cruel and unusual... but it's done with love. I promise. ::Crosses her heart:: I had no intent to embarrass my niece in anyway shape or form. Can't you see the halo on top of my innocent head?

P.P.P.S. Isn't this an unusually colorful array for my blog? I'm not sure if I like the change.... but it's different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home