Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It Never Ceases...

Drama... drama... drama...

...is a simple life really that difficult to achieve? There's always one thing or other trying to get in my way. Complicating things that really shouldn't be complicated.

More and more thoughts keep piling up in my head. People don't stop adding more to my plate. It's getting to the point where I can't concentrate anymore.

Every time I get a breather, a moment to just relax and sit still, the moment I return, someone's got something to say. It's no wonder why I hate returning because the moment I do, the comfort, the safety I felt, goes away.

I realize it's not the matter that I've lost or forgotten myself as some people think. What's happened is that I'm so tired of trying to make everyone happy that I've made myself miserable in the process.

Then I get told it's not enough. Well... screw that...

1 Comments:

Blogger IAMB said...

Sounds like you've had a full plate lately. I've found (and I don't know how well this applies to everyone... most won't even try) that happiness and contentment are a choice... no matter the situation. Sounds like you're moving, on top of everything else, so I hope things work well for you in the new place and that you finally get some time for yourself.
:D

5:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home