Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Stray Magnet...

So, I find that I have a habit of finding random stray animals. This little guy was just abandoned on the side of the road. Rescuers think that someone's dog might have had one too many pups because this guy was barely weaned. In fact he's still teething. (OMG... 2 teething mammals in the house!) Barely 3 1/2 lbs. He's a random mix of small dogs that the vet thinks he won't grow bigger than 6 or 7 lbs. So he's truly a Caden sized dog. Considering they're both babies, my son will now have a pet pup that will grow with him.

Sigh... that makes a total of 2 adults, 1 baby, 2 cats and now a pup... I swear, we're drawing the line now... Thank heavens I already potty-trained him. Now if only my son would potty-train as quickly.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww...so cute!

1:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home