Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Out of Sight, Out of Mind...

Out of the "OC" and out of Southern California... for the weekend at least. Then I'll only have to return to that blasted place for a couple of days before I'm off and out again for a longer period than that. For 10 more glorious days I will be away from the hustle and bustle of "So Cal" and I will be relaxing and enjoying my time on the other side of the country.

-Side Note- The show the "OC" is nothing like the real Orange County. The "OC" isn't even filmed in Orange County. Go figure. So if and when another person finds I'm from the "OC" and then proceeds to ask me if the show is anything like place, I will shoot them down then go on with whatever it is I was originally doing.

Other than that, greetings from Berkeley, Nor Cal. (Gracias, Nicole!) School of liberals and drugs. Bay area, watch out, here I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home