Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Monday, June 12, 2006

Welcome Home... at last!

After 10 months of toiling and just suffering from frustrations up the wazzoo... I'm finally home.

It took us a total of 33 hours to drive straight from California to W. Virginia with only a pit stop every two-three hours. But honestly... it's good to be at a place where I can finally settle down and call home. I've got two creeks on either side of the house and a waterfall in the background, trees to surround me, and the presence of deer in the morning.

It is great to be here.

20th Move... and I'm done...

2 Comments:

Blogger IAMB said...

Sounds like a nice place. Glad you like it, and good to hear that you're all done with the moving around bit for now.

Shoot me an email one of these days if you have time...

7:46:00 PM  
Blogger Carmel said...

will do... :)

6:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home