Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The INTERNET!

Well, I'm back... though my return will only be for a short while before I recess back into a break of once again being "free from the internet," unfortunately. I might as well let you all know of my progress...

I finally found myself a full time gig. As I work with infants and young toddlers however, I find myself continuously sick. Since I started working at this daycare, I've had pink-eye, one cold right after another, the flu, and two fevers. But I love my babies.

Oddly enough, my time there will be short anyway.

I will be staying with my adopted dad and his family for my last month here in California, before I move to West Virginia. Honestly, I can't wait for that to happen. Many people can think what they like about West Virginia, (that it's lonely, full of hicks/rednecks, and stupid people... is the usual thought) but I find the place beautiful. I know I will love the fact that I've got so much untamed land surrounding me and my nearest neighbor is like 2 miles away, and far enough to really bug the heck out of me. The people there are genuinely nice and never in a rush like everyone here. And if I'm worried about people being stupid, well I'm not afraid to home school my kids... not that I have any yet.

So a pox on anyone who has anything bad to say about WV. It's California I can't wait to get away from.

Until then, 2 more moves until I'm finally home.

1 Comments:

Blogger IAMB said...

Nice to see you have a connection for the time being. Haven't chatted with you for months it seems.

West Virginia? I actually have a couple cousins that moved there about five years ago. Hope things are going well and that you enjoy the move.

4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home