Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Friday, December 16, 2005

My Apologies...

I'm not really one who likes to hold anger in. And for the last few... I was about to say weeks but I should say months... I have.

Yes, Matt, thanks, I did actually feel better after venting like that.

But I feel better more so by the fact that I let my anger just go. Christmas is definitely not the best time to be angry... especially when it concerns family.

So I had two choices... be angry and let it grow, fester and embitter me... or I could just let it go.
I chose the latter.

1 Comments:

Blogger IAMB said...

I was just wondering. I often feel much better after venting, though my venting is rarely ever quite so explosive. I just don't hold things in much, if it can at all be helped.

Something I was actually thinking about after reading your anger post: you know, the "f word" is only a "bad word", in my opinion, because it breaks all of the language rules. You can use it as a one-word response to nearly everything... just like the word "dude". Sometimes it just feels good to say it.

Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I agree: negativity around the holidays isn't good. I think that's why so many families fight at Christmas and Thanksgiving... they don't understand the value of letting go ahead of time.

1:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home