Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year...

I always liked the new year holiday. People make resolutions and are so intent on keeping them... though about 99% of people who make resolutions don't keep them. But for that one day or so, people tend to reflect. I, however, don't reflect as much as I do "realize".
In reflecting upon 2005, I've come to realize, I've have seriously done a lot of growing up. Not like I count myself immature... I mean most people say I may look young but I act like I'm so much older... but I digress... that's not the point. The changes that I've been through this year have put me in a situation where I can either make it or break it.
While many were telling me I was going to break, I realized they were more afraid I was going to make it, and make it without their help.
I realized I actually have so much to be grateful for. Many of my friends thought I was put in a tough spot, but there are so many others who go through worse than anything I have or will ever encounter. And many of them make it just fine. I'm pretty sure... I'll make it just fine too. I've got more on my side than I do working against me.
I realized that a lot of people are scared of change and don't realize that they're constantly changing. Someone once told me... "The only thing constant in this world besides death, is change." So expect it ladies and gents. Things are not only changing for me but they're looking up too.
Happy New Year 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home