Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Monday, November 13, 2006

Picture Update... the kittens we rescued...

Ok sooooooooooooooooooooo... I've been getting hassled lately... people have been wanting to see pictures apparently. Sooooooooooooooooo... with me getting tired of getting hassled... I decided to stop procrastinating and put up pictures. Sooooooooooooooo... people stop hassling me!


As always... much love! :) This is the boy cat we rescued in June, Madd Maxx (see the "M" on his forehead?). See how small he is? Now if you look at him, his head is bigger than the ball. His tail is bent (most likely it occurred in the womb) which is why he has a stubby tail.
They like to sleep on top of my blanket which I put there so it's within reach of the couch for my own personal use... sigh... and they liked to be right next to the chicken (it's one of those things you can put a hot pan on to cool off)... I have no clue why... but they liked that chicken (it's past tense because they beat up said chicken).
This is Miss Lilly (originally named Tiger Lilly but due to the random "M"s on their foreheads we felt it was appropriate that she have an "M" in her name too). She the shy one of the two.

See how Maxx's head fits in the bowl in that picture??? His head doesn't fit in that bowl anymore. They were a month and a half when we found them... now they're healthy and obnoxious 6 month old cats.

Wedding pictures will be posted within the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home