Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Friday, November 02, 2007

The New Members of the Family... No I'm Not Talking About the Baby...

This is Bones. The one of the little kittens we got yesterday. He's a friendly sort. Just stepped up to me and started nuzzling my hand. I knew he was coming home with me. He's only 8 weeks old. He's a needy little puss. Slept at my feet last night and kept waking me up nuzzling my face.
He's apparently camera shy.
Then he outgrew it really quickly.
This is Calypso aka Cali. My husband named her that because she's a "moody little freak". She was the one who randomly went up to him and started nuzzling his hand. Then when we next saw her she was frantically attacking this little cat toy and he was so entertained that he chose her. She is 10 weeks old.
Here she is pigging out.
And if you were wondering how big they were, there's a tissue box right next to Cali. The box is still bigger.
See? I'm getting better at this updating with pictures thing. I'm not procrastinating as much as I used to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home