Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Honestly... It's Just One of THOSE Times...

So for the last few weeks I have been looking forward to today. For the first time ever... we got family pictures taken... and actually... now that I think about it... for the first time... someone actually took the picture of my husband, baby and me -together. We've had father-son pictures, mother-son... but never mom, dad and baby together. Hmmm just took us 5 months to do so.

Sooooo... the pictures were fine... really good actually. It was after when my husband realized how much it was that everything started to spoil. Ok, I take that back. It wasn't the pictures itself. It was this stupid picture CD. The studio offered us the sale of a picture CD containing all the pictures that were taken including enhancements, etc as well as the rights to make copies of such pictures. I originally thought the CD was cheaper than it was but when Jon found out the stupid thing cost 100 bucks he wasn't pleased. Like at all. Like he was over-reacting mad. Pissed. Steaming. Whatever!

The lady even told us we got a discount because of the package I got and the CD ended up being only $40. But did that make him happy? Of course not. He complained about it. And complained about it. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd complained about it.

Now at first I felt bad. Like guilty bad. "Man I shouldn't have been so extravagant and gotten that CD." I was apologizing over and over. Then once he realized how I was feeling, he started to say, "But it's ok. If you're happy, I'm happy. It was just that CD. I mean we spent $40 on a CD. A picture CD."

Ok. Now I'm mad. I mean it's not like we spend $50 on a stupid video game for the 360 at all. Or $20 for a freakin DVD all the freakin time. Nooooo... but a picture CD... one containing the stupid pictures that I have been looking forward to since I found out I got pregnant???? Oh PARDON FREAKIN' ME! I mean these are the first family portraits we've ever taken. And I was looking forwards to these for the longest time. Why the crap did he have to be such a kill joy??? Add to that my son then throws a sh*t fit once we got home.

So sorry world. I just wanted stupid pictures! And sorry world for buying the stupid CD...


I might as well put the stupid CD in the computer and get my money's worth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home