Randomness

welcome to the simple complexities of my mind...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Just wanted to greet whoever reads this with a:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
And to say what I am thankful for...
I'm thankful for my husband who is always there for me. Who is always strong, understanding and works hard to take care of our growing family.
I'm thankful for my new son, who is a true joy in my life. Even though he gave me a hard pregnancy and a difficult birth, every time he smiles I see this little person that is a part of both my husband and myself.
I'm thankful for my family, my parents, my sister and her family back in California. They are a great support and I really did miss them while I was pregnant. (Still glad my folks are here visiting the baby and me.)
I'm thankful for a best friend who flew all the way here from Southern Ca when I really needed someone to help me the most. That's what real friendship is all about.
I'm thankful for my other friends (both in Ca and here in WV) who kept asking how I was doing while I was pregnant, or tried to look out for me one way or another. Like, Jaclyn, Stacey, Shannon, Dana, Gina, Nicole and many others. You guys are awesome.
I thank God for people like you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home